Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our new do's!!!




I know what you thinking? What happened and why?!! Well Shawn thought he needed a haircut. It took me about 3 minutes to mess up enough to have to use a one on the back of his head. He was so sweet about it. As you can see, he is fast losing his hair. Before long he will have hair like his uncles...or should I say he won't have hair, like his uncles. I still love him as much as the long curly haired man I married. And my hair is blonde and short again. I just wanted a change. I was trying to let it grow out, but it was taking 4ever. It is fun to play with it.

5 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Change is such a great way to feel good..it did you guys well! Love you.

The Murray Files said...

hey! You are brave. I always tell Jared "go to the barber!" Actually he won't let me get near him with scissors and I even learned how at enrichment one night. :)
We love your blog, makes me feel like I am in touch with you a little.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hey finished Twilight!!...Lets have a party...when can you come??Also when the movie comes out can you guys..and Steph come down and we can all go together...I liked the last book the best I must say.

Candice said...

You have to see what I have done to poor Andrew's hair. The best thing about guys is that you can shave it all off and they are still handsome...kind of a Brad Pitt Ocean's 11 thing.

Becca said...

Hey Cousin Shawn,

Looks like from your picture you've got some walker blood in you after all. Losing hair that is! Nice of you to join the clan.

Steve