Thursday, August 25, 2011

Idaho Falls Zoo


Last week Shawn took a Saturday off to spend some time with Aviel and I. We tried to make the most of our time together, so we went to the little zoo in Idaho Falls. I was actually pretty impressed with how many animals there were. Shawn's favorite animal were the black swans. Aviel loved the camels and the lions. I think that these were the easiest for her to spot. My favorite animal was the red panda. They reminded me of Aviel. Cute and small.



Here is Aviel hatching out of a little egg. She got some new shoes she loves walking around in. She is a full toddler now. She crawls maybe 20% of the time.

2 comments:

Brooke Smith said...

Aww, Aviel is such a lil' doll. The Idaho Falls Zoo is so fun!!

The Murray Files said...

We have the same nest and egg at our zoo. The kids love playing in it.