Friday, December 12, 2008

Fishing at its best...




This is a pic of my little sister Kamilla fishing up in Canada. You can't tell from the distance, but one her eyes was completely swollen shut. Looked pretty painful. That was a really fun trip and I had the picture saved, so there we are. The other picture is of a bunch of family. My little brother and I are a lot more alike than either of us would like to admit. We have the same terrible posture and the folded arms. Thats us leaning against the canoe. Love that little guy.


Shawn and I are doing great. We moved into a nice little house that we absolutely adore. We get to stay in it till April. We both just finished finals and both of us passed Accounting, which is the most tedious class ever. Shawn is doing flight instruction and I am training people at the gym. We both love our jobs and get just enough hours to make it work for us. My job picks up during New Years, (New Year resolutions) and his slows down, due to the weather. We are very happy and enjoy working out together, flying together, talking about our goals and dreams, and just being around each other.


Sorry it took me so long to update. I will do better.

3 comments:

The Murray Files said...

Hey, I love the pics, but I would really like to see some of you (and your house). I am so happy for you.

Candice said...

I would love to know the story behind the swollen eye...

I had the best time with you two these past couple of weeks.

Thank you for saving my life when I got lost cross country skiing.

I will have to send you the pictures.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Like your sister...New house photos?