Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. Growing up, my mom always did two things around Christmas time. She baked treats for the neighbors and we lit candles every Sunday and on Christmas Eve. Having more Davison in the house with my little sister coming to live with us, we decided to keep with the traditions.

Aviel got a lot of cool presents. I hope she doesn't become spoiled. Her is a picture of her and a little present from her fav Grandpa. Shawn has a mustang silver tie pin and I have a matching necklace. And now Aviel has a little piece as well.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Was the necklace too cold? Or maybe she was just not ready for the picture...she does not have a shirt on, you see.

Loved playing games with you and your sis.

Jon + Kat said...

What?! I want one for my girl! She really is stinking cute!