Tuesday, October 12, 2010

General Conference Weekend

I know these are close to two weeks late. Just took me a while to get the pictures uploaded. But here they are.
There was a forest fire somewhere in the area. The dust particles in the air give the sun light a lot to reflect off of and this makes for very vivid sunsets.

Here is a bunch of cuddle bugs. Shawn, Aviel, Lleida, and Cairo.

Here is Aviel ready for a walk. I kifed the baby carrier off the Brunsons.

This is Aviel starting solids all on her own. Too cute.

Lleida and Cairo had a good old fashioned jousting match where they tried to push each other off of our backs. The girls won this one.

3 comments:

Candice said...

She is getting so old! Avi was a big topic of conversation in Middle Wyoming amongst all of the missionaries. She is famous.

I also love the sunset picture. Gorgeous. I wish that I was there.

Chantal and Shawn said...

We wish you had been there, too.

Dara McFarlane said...

she is so adorable!!!!!