Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The house...finally..

Ok. Lots of pictures. The first is of our living room. Its finals
weeks. Little messy. All the furniture is from Shawn's parents.
The second is our backyard. Yes, that is our neighbors house. Our little puppies aren't so little.








This is my cedar chest. I love it. It has all my precious stuff
in it. I got it for Christmas last year.


There is an outside view of the house.

Kitchen. My favorite place to be. It is nice to have counter space. And cupboard space.







And Shawn's favorite place. It is nice to have
a place to store the vechicles in the winter.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Pretty Snazzy! I had not seen it yet. Thank you for the pics!

Unknown said...

um . . . that's OUR recliner thanks. We inherited one from Jon's parents that match our parents. Go figure. I guess we'll let it slide since we live in another country (Texans believe that anyway!)

Straight to Your Hart said...

Look at your cute house you guys!! With you two and your pups in it makes it a beautiful home.:0) Love you guys.